- Day tour of Capri from Naples or Sorrento
- Travel from the Italian mainland with your knowledgeable guide
- Visit the highest peak on Capri to soak in amazing views
- Explore Anacapri, including the chic Piazzetta
Departure & Return
FROM NAPLES PORT: The meeting point is the Main port of Naples, Molo Beverello, up to the steps of the ticket offices, on the side in front of the Castle and not in front of the sea at 08.00 am
FROM NAPLES CRUISE SHIP : The meeting point is at the exit of your cruise ship at 07.40 am.
FROM SORRENTO'S PORT: The meeting point is the Main port of Sorrento , Marina Piccola, by the ticket office at 08.10 am
FROM SORRENTO'S CRUISE SHIP: If you arrive in Sorrento by cruise ship: The meeting point is at the exit of your Tender at 08.10 am
What To Expect
Travel with your guide to Anacapri by way of some less-traveled roads – including the so-called 'Mamma Mia Road' full of switchbacks. Have your camera ready to capture the views from this cliffside road.
Take a 10-minute ride on the chairlift to Monte Solaro from Anacapri to enjoy stunning views over the whole island from its highest point. Look for Mt Vesuvius and the islands of Ischia and Procida in the distance.
Visit Anacapri's Villa San Michele, a former private home with verdant gardens built for a Swedish writer and doctor. Wander the gardens to see ancient artifacts alongside flowers and lemon trees. Continue to La Piazzetta, also known as Chiazza, a square lined with boutiques and cafes.
Finish your tour with a visit to Augustus Gardens, the former home of an early 20th-century German steel manufacturer called Friedrich Alfred Krupp. Enjoy a visit to the gorgeous gardens on the estate, which are open to the public, to get a view of Capri's famous rock formations known as I Faraglioni. Take advantage of some free time after the garden visit to explore on your own before heading back to the mainland.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- The day of the tour, deliver the voucher to the guide
- If the blue grotto is closed you can do the sharing boat ride all around the island
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience