- Guided walking tour of Naples
- Admire Naples highlights including Piazza Plebiscito and the Umberto arcades
- Marvel at landmarks such as the New Castle and Fountain of Neptune
- Learn more about Naples’ rich history and heritage from a local guide
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Please meet your guide by the Neptune Fountain in the middle of the square. The guide will have a sign written "Walking Tour".
What To Expect
Marvel at the architectural highlights of Piazza Plebiscito, home to the magnificent Royal Palace; peek into the historic shopping arcades of Umberto; and see ancient Greek ruins, beautiful churches, and lively markets, and enjoy an insider’s perspective on the city from your local guide.
Your tour ends in central Naples.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You must present the vaccination certificate to attend this tour or the negative COVID-19 test taken max. within 48 hours ahead of the experience.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Sites requiring paid entry are not visited and not discussed." See review