5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This is the perfect tour for time-tight travelers who want to make the most of their time in Japan. Avoid the hassle of navigating, and go on a private guided tour that reveals the most interesting things in and around Narita Airport. You’ll see Naritasan Shinshoji Temple, get great views of Japan’s longest runway, go to a local street food area, and lots more.
- Enjoy a private tour for a more personalized experience
- Look over Japan’s longest runway and find Narita Airport’s coolest spots
- A guide takes you to a fantastic street food area near Narita
- Visit a temple that’s over 1,000 years old—Naritasan Shinshoji Temple
Saved to wishlist!
Necessary expenses for the tour guide
Travel expenses and entrance fees for your own
Money for food/drinks, souvenirs and extra activities for your own
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
The use of private van
Departure & Return
Japan, Chiba, Narita, Terminal 1, 成田国際空港
Narita Airport Terminal 1 1F the Central Exit (C1)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note that if there are temporarily closed for each spot, we may change the spot to another spot.
- If the flight time is fixed, please be sure to confirm the tour end time before at least 1 hour departure.
- Please let the guide know the flight time, as the schedule will be adjusted as needed on the day of the tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 2400)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour - Use of Transit Time! Tour Around/In Narita Airport ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour - Use of Transit Time! Tour Around/In Narita Airport ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour - Use of Transit Time! Tour Around/In Narita Airport ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour - Use of Transit Time! Tour Around/In Narita Airport
5 to 6 hours
3 hours 40 minutes
2 hours 50 minutes
2 hours 40 minutes
2 hours 10 minutes
2 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNaritaWalking Tours - Chiba PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Chiba PrefectureWalking Tours - ChibaHalf-day Tours - ChibaWalking Tours - TokyoHalf-day Tours - TokyoCategory