2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned Car / Van / Bus
English Speaking Driver Cum Guide
Complimentary WiFi Excess During the Travel (Subjected To Availability)
Over Night Accommodation
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended for this tour.
- All visitors to Buddhist and Hindu temples are expected to remove footwear and hats. Also shoulders and knees should be covered
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Mandatory to complete 14 days of quarantine for unvaccinated passengers before starting the tour.
- Fully Vaccinated passengers Don't have any restrictions to Book this tour
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Apple vacations pvt Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Day Tour To Sigiriya Dambulla & Minneriya From Negombo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Day Tour To Sigiriya Dambulla & Minneriya From Negombo?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Day Tour To Sigiriya Dambulla & Minneriya From Negombo?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
2 Day Tour To Sigiriya Dambulla & Minneriya From Negombo
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNegomboBus Tours - ColomboArchaeology Tours - ColomboOvernight Tours - ColomboMulti-day Tours - ColomboHistorical Tours - ColomboBus Tours - KalutaraArchaeology Tours - KalutaraOvernight Tours - KalutaraMulti-day Tours - KalutaraHistorical Tours - KalutaraBus Tours - KandyArchaeology Tours - KandyOvernight Tours - KandyMulti-day Tours - KandyHistorical Tours - KandyCategory