2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned (Bus/ Van/ Car)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
English Speaking Driver Cum Guide
Complimentary WiFi Excess During the Travel (Subjected To Availability)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All visitors to Buddhist and Hindu temples are expected to remove footwear and hats. Also shoulders and knees should be covered
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Mandatory to complete 14 days of quarantine for unvaccinated passengers before starting the tour.
- Vaccinated passengers should stay in Level 1 hotel once arrived in Sri Lanka and obtain negative PCR report, in order to start the tour. (14 Days of quarantine is not required).
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Apple vacations pvt Ltd
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Days Tour To Kandy Nuwara Eliya & Horton plains From Negombo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Days Tour To Kandy Nuwara Eliya & Horton plains From Negombo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Days Tour To Kandy Nuwara Eliya & Horton plains From Negombo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Days Tour To Kandy Nuwara Eliya & Horton plains From Negombo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
2 Days Tour To Kandy Nuwara Eliya & Horton plains From Negombo
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNegomboBus Tours - ColomboOvernight Tours - ColomboMulti-day Tours - ColomboHistorical Tours - ColomboBus Tours - KalutaraOvernight Tours - KalutaraMulti-day Tours - KalutaraHistorical Tours - KalutaraBus Tours - KandyOvernight Tours - KandyMulti-day Tours - KandyHistorical Tours - KandyCategory