12 to 14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take a day trip to Udawalawe National Park Day, known for its wildlife, with this day tour from Negombo. Your driver will pick you up bright and early and escort you to the park, where you may see everything from wild elephants to bandicoots. After a safari through the park, you'll have time to eat lunch in Udawalawe before returning to your Negombo hotel.
- Round-trip transfers from your hotel are provided
- An English-speaking Chauffeur will lead the way
- Udawalawe Park entry fees are included
- A jeep safari in the park is included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air conditioned (Bus/ Van/ Car)
Hotel Pick up & Drop Off
English Speaking Chauffeur
Complimentary WiFi Excess During the Travel (Subjected To Availability)
Entrance Fees(Udawalawe Park)
Food & Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Mandatory to complete 14 days of quarantine for unvaccinated passengers before starting the tour.
- Vaccinated passengers should stay in Level 1 hotel once arrived in Sri Lanka and obtain negative PCR report, in order to start the tour. (14 Days of quarantine is not required).
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Apple vacations pvt Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Excursions To Udawalawe National Park From Negombo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Excursions To Udawalawe National Park From Negombo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Excursions To Udawalawe National Park From Negombo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Excursions To Udawalawe National Park From Negombo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Excursions To Udawalawe National Park From Negombo
12 to 14 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesNegomboNature and Wildlife - ColomboAttractions & Museums - ColomboNature and Wildlife - KalutaraAttractions & Museums - KalutaraNature and Wildlife - KandyAttractions & Museums - KandyCategory