12 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance fees to all above mentioned UNESCO heritage sites
Free airport pick-up and drop-off on the ﬁrst and last day-24/7
1Lt Complimentary bottle of water per person each day
Cultural village tour with authentic local lunch in a farmer’s house
Catamaran boat ride in the lake to catch the amazing views of Sigiriya
A spectacular train journey into the mountains
Govermeny tax / No hidden charges
24 hours emergency contact
Semi-luxury vehicle with an English-speaking guide
Any entrance/excursions fees not stated as included
Late check-outs & early check-in charges are excluded
Any sort of personal expenses
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
5/1/2020 - 11/30/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
We will pick-up from any hotel at Negombo, Bentota and Colombo.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BH Lanka Tours
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Semi-luxury Holiday In Sri Lanka?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Semi-luxury Holiday In Sri Lanka?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Semi-luxury Holiday In Sri Lanka?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Semi-luxury Holiday In Sri Lanka?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Semi-luxury Holiday In Sri Lanka
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNegomboShore Excursions - ColomboBus Tours - ColomboCity Tours - ColomboMulti-day Tours - ColomboPorts of Call Tours - ColomboShore Excursions - KalutaraBus Tours - KalutaraCity Tours - KalutaraMulti-day Tours - KalutaraPorts of Call Tours - KalutaraShore Excursions - KandyBus Tours - KandyCity Tours - KandyMulti-day Tours - KandyPorts of Call Tours - KandyCategory