12 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Airport pick-up and drop-off on the ﬁrst and last day-24/7
11 Nights Semi-Luxury Star Class Accommodation
Cultural village tour with authentic local lunch in a farmer’s house
Catamaran boat ride in the lake to catch the amazing views of Sigiriya
A spectacular train journey into the mountains
Nine Arch Bridge & Ravana Waterfall
Mini Adam's peak trekking
Local curry cooking class
Kitulgala adventure activities including river rafting
Cultural dance show
Bicycle ride in polonnaruwa ancient city
Kandy city tour and Viewpoint
Pidurangala Forest Monastery
Tea Factory Visit
Any entrance/excursions fees not stated as included
Late check-outs & early check-in charges are excluded
Any sort of personal expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick-up from any hotel at Negombo, Bentota and Colombo
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/8/2021 - 4/30/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BH Lanka Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Grand Tour Of Sri Lanka?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Grand Tour Of Sri Lanka?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Grand Tour Of Sri Lanka?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Grand Tour Of Sri Lanka?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Grand Tour Of Sri Lanka
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNegomboBus Tours - ColomboNature and Wildlife - ColomboSafaris - ColomboMulti-day Tours - ColomboBus Tours - KalutaraNature and Wildlife - KalutaraSafaris - KalutaraMulti-day Tours - KalutaraBus Tours - KandyNature and Wildlife - KandySafaris - KandyMulti-day Tours - KandyCategory