Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
We recommend downloading the Goa Miles App for Cab services.
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Age Limit : 12 to 45 yrs. | Weight Limit : 40 to 110 kgs. We do not recommend jumps to clients if they have the following medical conditions: a. Back or Neck injuries b. Recent Fracture c. Any Dislocation d.High Blood Pressure e. Asthma f.Neurological Disorders g.Epilepsy h.Heart Conditions i.Pregnancy j.Osteoporosis. You will have to inform the Jump staff of any other medical conditions such as : Asthma, Recent Breaks, Strains, Surgery, Previous Dislocations or any other relevant conditions. All jumpers are required to fill an indemnity waiver form at the time of registering. It is important for jumpers to declare any of the above medical conditions while registering. In case of any of these conditions, people will be prohibited from Jumping. In case of any other relevant conditions, especially over the age of 45, people are obliged to inform the crew, and will further be allowed to bungy jump only at the discretion of the jump master.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jumpin Heights
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff