1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Mayem Lake, Bicholim district, Goa 403504, India
We recommend downloading the Goa Miles App for Cab services.
11/25/2019 - 2/9/2023
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Age Limit : 12 to 45 yrs. | Weight Limit : 40 to 110 kgs. We do not recommend jumps to clients if they have the following medical conditions: a. Back or Neck injuries b. Recent Fracture c. Any Dislocation d.High Blood Pressure e. Asthma f.Neurological Disorders g.Epilepsy h.Heart Conditions i.Pregnancy j.Osteoporosis. You will have to inform the Jump staff of any other medical conditions such as : Asthma, Recent Breaks, Strains, Surgery, Previous Dislocations or any other relevant conditions. All jumpers are required to fill an indemnity waiver form at the time of registering. It is important for jumpers to declare any of the above medical conditions while registering. In case of any of these conditions, people will be prohibited from Jumping. In case of any other relevant conditions, especially over the age of 45, people are obliged to inform the crew, and will further be allowed to bungy jump only at the discretion of the jump master.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jumpin Heights
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Goa's ONLY fixed-platform Bungy is now open! (height 55 mtrs).?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Goa's ONLY fixed-platform Bungy is now open! (height 55 mtrs).?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Goa's ONLY fixed-platform Bungy is now open! (height 55 mtrs).?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Goa's ONLY fixed-platform Bungy is now open! (height 55 mtrs).?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Goa's ONLY fixed-platform Bungy is now open! (height 55 mtrs).
1 hour 30 minutes