Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- What should I wear for this experience? Wearing light will be add an advantage. Although the sun is not too hard in hill country, wearing a hat, cap or head cover will make yourself comfortable. Other than that, hiking shoes are recommended.
- How hard this experience for a person with average fitness? Both Ella rock and Little Adams peak are comparatively easy hikes. However, Ella rock is the advanced one compared to Little Adams peak. While Ella rock is approx. 4 hours walk on the much rough pathway, Little Adams peak is approx. 2 hours walk on much easier pathway up to the summit.
- Are there any entrance fees for these attractions? No. It’s absolutely free.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Special note: In the event you're joining as a solo, kindly note that there will be an additional surcharge of $27.5 to be directly pay to the driver / host in equal LKR. Happy holidays!
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tuktukdude Leisure
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized