Explore our promoted experiences
- Deep-dive into Hortons Plains on a private day hike from Nuwara Eliya
- See and hear more about the endemic flora and fauna with a guide
- Soak in the World’s End views, see Baker’s Falls, and visit a tea factory
- Benefit from hotel pickup and drop-off before and after your trek
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nuwaraeliya Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.