5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Ride downhill from Nuwara Eliya to Kandy on this 4- to 5-hour private bike tour that takes you through the tea estates and lush hills of the island's highlands. You'll stop at a tea factory to learn about the tea industry in Sri Lanka and how tea leaves are processed, and see tea picking done by local residents. Plus, enjoy a cup of hot Ceylon tea.
Saved to wishlist!
Tea Plantations and experience Tea plucking.
Tea Factory Visit.
Beautiful waterfall and landscapes.
Well experienced cycling guide(s)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Lake Gregory, Nuwara Eliya 22200, Sri Lanka
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cycling in Nuwara Eliya Tea Trails?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cycling in Nuwara Eliya Tea Trails?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cycling in Nuwara Eliya Tea Trails?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cycling in Nuwara Eliya Tea Trails?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Cycling in Nuwara Eliya Tea Trails
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesNuwara EliyaUnique Experiences - Central Sri LankaMountain Bike Tours - Central Sri LankaHalf-day Tours - Central Sri LankaUnique Experiences - KandyMountain Bike Tours - KandyHalf-day Tours - KandyUnique Experiences - HambantotaMountain Bike Tours - HambantotaHalf-day Tours - HambantotaCategory