8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off in Osaka (drop off can be in Kyoto)
Native (or equivalent) English-speaking driver-guide
Transport by private vehicle (6 or 9 passenger vehicle, depending on your group size/choice)
Admissions (figure 1,500 per adult)
Child seat: 1,000 yen payable on day of tour.
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Pick up at any hotel in central Osaka, as defined by the JR Loop Line, is included at no extra charge. Additional charges for other location are as follows (Japanese yen, each way): Osaka port or Hyatt Regency Osaka, 2,500; Universal Studios area, 2,000; For Kansai Airport pickups, due to the distance and associated highway tolls, an extra 10,000 yen is asked.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour is priced per group. If you are 7 to 9 passengers, the price increase covers the larger vehicle. Even if you are less than 7, you can choose the 7 passengers and ride in the 9 passenger vehicle for extra space.
- If you have to bring your luggage with you to the tour, you can leave it in the trunk during the tour, subject to space constraints.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day, traffic conditions and your preferable drop-off location.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pinpoint Traveler, Inc
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kyoto from Osaka: Immersive Arashiyama and Fushimi Inari by Private Vehicle?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Kyoto from Osaka: Immersive Arashiyama and Fushimi Inari by Private Vehicle?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kyoto from Osaka: Immersive Arashiyama and Fushimi Inari by Private Vehicle?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Kyoto from Osaka: Immersive Arashiyama and Fushimi Inari by Private Vehicle