4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed Local Guide
Transportation fee (for yourself and your guide)
Entrance fee (for yourself)
Other personal expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
This special tour will be conducted with a public transportation and cruising taxi as stated in the tour information, NOT including private vehicle. Your guide will be at the meeting point on foot. If you need a private vehicle, please feel free to ask us and we will estimate an additional cost for you.
- Kansai Intl Airport, 1 Senshukukokita, Izumisano 549-0001 Osaka Prefecture
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Japan Guide Agency
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Osaka Half-Day Private Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Osaka Half-Day Private Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Osaka Half-Day Private Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Osaka Half-Day Private Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Osaka Half-Day Private Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursRail ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOsakaFood Tours - Kansai PrefectureRail Tours - Kansai PrefectureBus Tours - Kansai PrefectureCity Tours - Kansai PrefectureMarkets - Kansai PrefectureWalking Tours - Kansai PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Kansai PrefectureFood Tours - IzumisanoRail Tours - IzumisanoBus Tours - IzumisanoCity Tours - IzumisanoMarkets - IzumisanoWalking Tours - IzumisanoHalf-day Tours - IzumisanoFood Tours - KyotoRail Tours - KyotoBus Tours - KyotoCity Tours - KyotoMarkets - KyotoWalking Tours - KyotoHalf-day Tours - KyotoCategory
LEGOLAND® Discovery Center OsakaDen Den Town (Nipponbashi)Utsubo ParkSumiyoshi-taisha (Sumiyoshi Grand Shrine)Osaka Central Fish MarketOsaka Museum of Housing and LivingOsaka Museum of HistoryMomofuku Ando Instant Ramen Museum (Cupnoodles Museum)NakanoshimaAsahi Beer Suita FactoryNational Bunraku TheaterTempozan Harbor VillageOsaka City Central HallAbeno Harukas (Osaka Harukas)Spa WorldPrefecture Government Sakishima Building (Cosmo Tower)Universal Studios JapanJapan Mint (Osaka Mint Bureau)Kuromon Ichiba Market Museum of Oriental Ceramics