- Small-group walking tour of Osaka
- Sample local delicacy Kushikatsu
- Get the inside scoop on Osaka from a local guide
- Great introduction to Osaka for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
Tourist Information Osaka, in front of the central gate of JR Osaka station. It's located on the first floor (ground level) in Osaka station building. (Not Shin Osaka station)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- The tour takes place rain or shine
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Tours are not covered by insurance
- You can see the meeting point on the map on the supplier's website.
- Meet in front of Tourist Information Osaka (ground level, in front of the central gate of JR Osaka station at 9:50 am on tour day. Tour will start at exactly 10am.
- The tour guide will hold an All Star Osaka yellow flag.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- We use subway twice. 410yen for adult, 210yen for child is needed.
- We use escalators and some steps on the tour. Please mind baby with stroller.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY ALL STAR OSAKA WALK
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This tour would be great if you only had one day in Osaka, too." See review