- Learn about Osakan food traditions including 'mixed juice' and make your own takoyaki
- Get great photo ops as you explore with your tour guide who enlightens you on the area's history
- A great way to discover hidden gems that you wouldn’t find alone—see how locals spend their time here
- Visit various street food shops and sample different dishes and drinks including an Osaka-style breakfast
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Passport information copy is required for kids 10 and above.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Changes to tours and spots we visit may occur due to schedules of restaurants, public holidays, weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances. Applicable substitutions will be made in this case.
- Vegetarian, Pescetarian friendly
- Not recommended for Vegans and Gluten-free
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arigato Japan KK
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Retro Osaka Street Food Tour: Shinsekai.