3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Sicily has lain at a crossroads of civilizations for thousands of years—and its food is a delicious reflection of the island’s diverse cultural mix. On this morning tour of Palermo’s street food markets, get off the typical tourist trail and follow in locals’ footsteps. You’ll visit three of the city’s key markets—Capo, Ballarò, and La Vucciria—will enjoy numerous samples, and learn more about Sicily’s history from your guide.
- Discover a side of Palermo that many tourists miss
- Enjoy samples of traditional dishes, like sfincione, panelle, and arancine
- Visit three of the city’s bustling marketplaces
- Learn all about Sicily, and its culinary history, from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Drink (water, Coca Cola, beer)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passengers arriving by cruise ship must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you arrive in Palermo on a cruise ship, you can ask for a free pickup in front of the IBIS Hotel in Via Francesco Crispi 230 (in front the entrance of the port) at 10am
- Please insert also the Hotel/B&B/Apartment details
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cavallaro Fabrizio
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Last minute Palermo Walking Tour and Street Food?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Last minute Palermo Walking Tour and Street Food?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Last minute Palermo Walking Tour and Street Food?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Last minute Palermo Walking Tour and Street Food?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Last minute Palermo Walking Tour and Street Food
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursMarketsStreet Food Tours Beer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingPalermoFood Tours - SicilyCity Tours - SicilyWalking Tours - SicilyMarkets - SicilyStreet Food Tours - SicilyBeer & Brewery Tours - SicilyHalf-day Tours - SicilyFood Tours - AgrigentoCity Tours - AgrigentoWalking Tours - AgrigentoMarkets - AgrigentoStreet Food Tours - AgrigentoBeer & Brewery Tours - AgrigentoHalf-day Tours - AgrigentoFood Tours - CataniaCity Tours - CataniaWalking Tours - CataniaMarkets - CataniaStreet Food Tours - CataniaBeer & Brewery Tours - CataniaHalf-day Tours - CataniaCategory
Four Corners (Quattro Canti) Tours & TicketsBranciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte) Tours & TicketsOpera Dei Pupi (Rod Marionette Theatre) Tours & TicketsMartorana Tours & TicketsMassimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo) Tours & TicketsPalatine Chapel (Capella Palatina) Tours & TicketsMonreale Tours & TicketsPalermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo) Tours & TicketsMirto Palace House Museum (Palazzo Mirto Casa Museo) Tours & TicketsChiaramonte-Steri Palace (Palazzo Chiaramonte-Steri) Tours & TicketsPoliteama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi) Tours & TicketsChurch of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù) Tours & TicketsMonreale Cathedral (Duomo di Monreale) Tours & Tickets