Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover a side of Palermo that many tourists miss
- Enjoy samples of traditional dishes, like sfincione, panelle, and arancine
- Visit three of the city’s bustling marketplaces
- Learn all about Sicily, and its culinary history, from your guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passengers arriving by cruise ship must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you arrive in Palermo on a cruise ship, you can ask for a free pickup in front of the IBIS Hotel in Via Francesco Crispi 230 (in front the entrance of the port) at 10am
- Please insert also the Hotel/B&B/Apartment details
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cavallaro Fabrizio
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands