- Take a 3-hour private walking tour around the ancient city of Pompeii
- See how the Romans used to live before the eruption of Vesuvius
- Visit ancient structures such as the thermal baths and the Basilica
- Enjoy a personalized experience with this customizable private tour
Departure & Return
Leaving the guide at the ruins of Pompeii. The guide will be happy to help you with useful information on how to get back to the accommodation or the closes train station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The site of Pompeii is vast and also very exposed with minimal shade, so it is recommended to use a sunscreen and to wear a hat.
- At the meeting place there is a safe LUGGAGE STORE for free where you can leave your luggage in safety.
- The tour will take place rain or shine.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Askos Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience