- Wander the Amalfi Coast’s colorful, terraced landscapes on a guided walk
- Pass through lemon groves, medieval alleyways, and quaint Amalfi villages
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea and the Amalfi Coast
- The Path of the Lemons is an easy walk, suitable for most travelers
Departure & Return
Close to main parking area along the seaside
into the centre of the village, or along the seaside
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cartotrekking
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms