3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Experience the Amalfi coast on a private walking tour from Ravello to Amalfi. Walk along one of the world’s most scenic coastlines and learn about local history and culture form your bilingual, naturalist guide. Explore hidden corners and narrow streets as you make your way along the easy 2.5-mile (4-km) walk. End the tour with a traditional lunch recommended by your guide or a transfer back to your hotel if you want (extra cost).
- Explore the Amalfi Coast on a 3-hour private walking tour from Ravello to Amalfi
- Hear stories of the region’s culture and history form your bilingual guide (Italian and English)
- Begin your walk in the morning and stop for a snack in a scenic location
- Finish the tour with lunch, or arrange transportation back to your hotel (extra cost)
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cartotrekking
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Walking tour from Ravello to Amalfi following Escher works?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Walking tour from Ravello to Amalfi following Escher works?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Walking tour from Ravello to Amalfi following Escher works?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Walking tour from Ravello to Amalfi following Escher works?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Walking tour from Ravello to Amalfi following Escher works
2 hours 10 minutes
8 hours 45 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmalfiPompeiiNature and Wildlife - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoHistorical Tours - PositanoHalf-day Tours - PositanoNature and Wildlife - AmalfiWalking Tours - AmalfiHistorical Tours - AmalfiHalf-day Tours - AmalfiNature and Wildlife - SorrentoWalking Tours - SorrentoHistorical Tours - SorrentoHalf-day Tours - SorrentoCategory