Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 8-hour Capri day trip from Positano or Praiano
- Cruise around the island by Capri wooden gozzo
- Swim in the sea and check out the colorful sea grottoes
- Enjoy free time to visit Anacapri, the Piazzetta, shops, or beaches
- Enjoy a small-group experience with no more than eight people
Departure & Return
Positano Boats on the main Beach Spiaggia Grande
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Cruise around the island to visit the white and green caves as well as the famous Blue Grotto, which is lit up by light from an underwater cavity. Entrance is not included, but the sight of the cave’s blue reflection is worth the expense.
After a cool-down dip in the sea, you’ll dock on Capri to enjoy four hours of free time. Stroll around the Piazzetta, browse the chic shops, or visit Anacapri for sweeping sea views.
Meet back by your boat at the agreed time, then cruise over to the mainland, enjoying views of the trio of sea rocks known as the Faraglioni di Capri and the scenic headland of Punta Campanella. Your experience ends when you dock back at Positano or Praiano.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Please come the day before of your tour at our stand called Positano Boats on the Positano main beach for collect all the details about your tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Check in at 09.00 am at our stand
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Positano Boats
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "We had a four hour stay in Capri providing more than enough time to eat, shop and experience the views from the top of the island." See review