- Hiking tour of the Path of the Gods from Agerola
- Walk along the scenic trails that overlook the Amalfi Coast
- Chat with a guide as you walk to learn about the coastal region
- Bring a camera to capture photos of the UNESCO-listed shores
- Take a break mid-route to try traditional local snacks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian options are available for a snack; make a note in the 'Special Requirements' box when you book
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints, serious medical conditions, or pregnant women
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately with walking shoes and light, comfortable clothing
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cartotrekking
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms