6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Known for its dramatic landscape at the foothills of the Andes, Puerto Montt is best explored outside the city limits. Visit three of the area's top attractions on this shore excursion from the port, including a stop at Petrohue Waterfall, the German city of Frutillar, and the City of Roses, all while taking in incredible views of the surrounding lakes, mountains, and volcano. This tour includes all entrance fees and transportation.
- See three of the area's top attractions on a single tour
- Learn about the area's history and natural attractions as you go
- Option of small-group or private tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hearty baked beef Chilean empanada (vegetarian option must be informed at time of booking)
Glass of Chilean wine (red and white)
Cruise Port pickup and drop-off
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We email everyone at least 30 days before their excursion to confirm pick-up details. We will specify
meeting time, send pictures of where to meet us at the cruise port if you are on a cruise. If your hotel
is not listed, we will still pick you up (even if it's airbnb).
- Puerto Montt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfortable shoes are recommended
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY GV Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Frutillar, Puerto Varas, and Petrohué Waterfalls Excursion from Puerto Montt?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Frutillar, Puerto Varas, and Petrohué Waterfalls Excursion from Puerto Montt?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Frutillar, Puerto Varas, and Petrohué Waterfalls Excursion from Puerto Montt?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Frutillar, Puerto Varas, and Petrohué Waterfalls Excursion from Puerto Montt?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Frutillar, Puerto Varas, and Petrohué Waterfalls Excursion from Puerto Montt
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto VarasPuerto MonttShore Excursions - PatagoniaBus Tours - PatagoniaNature and Wildlife - PatagoniaPorts of Call Tours - PatagoniaHalf-day Tours - PatagoniaCategory