5 hours (approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Cover the highlights of Rhodes during this private, half-day tour. Travel in a deluxe Mercedes Benz vehicle with air conditioning and driver. Highlights include a photo stop in the UNESCO-listed medieval city, a visit to the Colossus of Rhodes, a drive up the hilltop Acropolis of Rhodes, and free time in Lindos Village. Upgrade to include extended stops.
- A private, half-day tour of Rhodes in a chauffeured Mercedes vehicle
- Enjoy comfortable, front-door pickup and drop-off from the hotel or cruise port
- No strenuous walking or climbing needed: visit locations by private vehicle
- Upgrade to include additional stops or a visit inside the Lindos Acropolis
Saved to wishlist!
English-Speaking Knowledgeable Driver - Specialize in Private Shore Excursions
Mercedes Benz Airconditioned Car - High Safety Standards
Personalized Customer Service - Respect for your freedom and individuality
100% Flexibility - We will help with changes on the Go - In the time frame of your tour (5:00 hours)
Back to the Ship on Time - If you are a Cruise Ship Passengers
1984 - 2022 Thirty-Eight Years of Experience & Quality Shore Excursions
Lindos Acropolis 12Euro p.p.(Optional Visit), Food, Drinks, Gratuities
Tour Extensions - We can Extend the Tour with Additional Fee - You may speak to your driver
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
A) RHODES CRUISE PORT: We'll meet you at the dockside, just out of your ship with a sign on the vehicle showing your name. Usually beside the tour buses of your cruise line. We are licensed to get into the dockside. Rhodes is a dock port (All passengers disembark right at the pier, no tender boats or cable cars) so it’s easy to disembark. B) HOTEL: We pickup from any hotel in Rhodes Town (our headquarters). On the East Coast of the island we pickup till Kolymbia (25km / 15 miles from Rhodes Town). On the West Coast of the island till the Airport (14km / 8,6 miles from Rhodes Town). For other parts of the island we provide transportation with additional fee. We'll meet you at your Hotel (just out of the lobby) with a sign on the vehicle showing your name. C) RHODES DIAGORAS AIRPORT: We will meet you at the airport gate, with a sign showing your name
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/3/2019 - 1/31/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rhodes Shore Excursions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during RHODES BEST INTRODUCTION - FOR FIRST TIME VISITORS - HALF DAY - Up to 4 People ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during RHODES BEST INTRODUCTION - FOR FIRST TIME VISITORS - HALF DAY - Up to 4 People ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during RHODES BEST INTRODUCTION - FOR FIRST TIME VISITORS - HALF DAY - Up to 4 People ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during RHODES BEST INTRODUCTION - FOR FIRST TIME VISITORS - HALF DAY - Up to 4 People ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "All in all, this was GREAT excursion, the best way to see Rhodes if you only have a few hours/a day." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews