- Private one-way transfer to central Rome from Civitavecchia Port
- Be met and assisted when you arrive at the port
- Private vehicle can fit up to eight passengers
- Stress-free way to get to Rome
Departure & Return
Your chosen time (transfers operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week). Please advise your preferred pickup time and your cruise ship details in the Special Requirements field on booking.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
What To Expect
Travel in a spacious vehicle for up to eight passengers, and enjoy the ride without worrying about taxi meters or wasting time in your port of call. It’s a private cruise transfer service that’s available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Price is per person, based on eight passengers per vehicle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Please enter your flight details and preferred pickup time into the 'Special Requirements' field on booking.
- Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Driver will wait by the ship holding a sign bearing the lead traveller name
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Executive Rent
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It is so much easier to have a private driver than get on a bus, wait for everyone." See review