3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Deluxe air-conditioned vehicle/private driver
All tolls, parking, petrol (gas) and taxes
Live commentary on board
Pick-up and drop-off from designated meeting points
Entrance fees where applicable (pompeii 15 euros pp)
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Province of Rome, Province of Rome, Lazio
2: 84011 Amalfi, SA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
- Fiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
- Ciampino Airport, Rome Italy
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Pier Carlo Pisacane • Port of Naples, Piazzale Molo Carlo Pisacane, 1, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Amalfi Coast, 84011 Amalfi, SA, Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
3/4/2021 - 10/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||05:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Return Details1: 84011 Amalfi, SA, Italy
2: Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Driver only, no guide for visits to attractions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY city & tour soc coop arl
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Transfer between Rome and Amalfi ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Transfer between Rome and Amalfi
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsAirport & Hotel TransfersTransportation ServicesPorts of Call ToursPrivate Drivers Cruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportAmalfiRomeShore Excursions - Lake BraccianoAirport & Hotel Transfers - Lake BraccianoTransportation Services - Lake BraccianoPorts of Call Tours - Lake BraccianoPrivate Drivers - Lake BraccianoShore Excursions - Lake BolsenaAirport & Hotel Transfers - Lake BolsenaTransportation Services - Lake BolsenaPorts of Call Tours - Lake BolsenaPrivate Drivers - Lake BolsenaShore Excursions - AssisiAirport & Hotel Transfers - AssisiTransportation Services - AssisiPorts of Call Tours - AssisiPrivate Drivers - AssisiCategory
Villa FarnesinaLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Mostra di Leonardo)Baths of Caracalla (Terme di Caracalla)Basilica of St. John Lateran (Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano)Villa CelimontanaColumn of Marcus Aurelius (Colonna di Marco Aurelio)Domus AugustanaGladiator MuseumSant'Angelo Bridge (Ponte Sant'Angelo)Vittorio Emmanuele II Monument (Vittoriano)Janiculum Hill (Gianicolo)Church of Our Lady of the Conception of the Capuchins (Santa Maria della Concezione dei Capucchini)Basilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem (Basilica di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme)Pietro Canonica Museum (Museo Pietro Canonica)Rome Olympic Stadium (Stadio Olimpico)Farnese Palace (Palazzo Farnese)St. Peter's Baldachin (Baldacchino di San Pietro)Basilica di Santa Francesca RomanaBasilica di Sant'AgostinoBasilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls (Basilica di San Paolo Fuori le Mura)