Departure & Return
Departure Point: By the Ticket Gate Exit at the Seibu Ikebukuro Line, Tokorozawa Station Address: 1-14-5 Kusunokidai, Tokorozawa-shi, Saitama, Japan Directions: Tour departs from By the Ticket Gate Exit at the Seibu Ikebukuro Line, Tokorozawa Station. Your guide will be holding a sign of the otomo guide. How to get to Tokorozawa Station: Get off your train at the JR Line, Ikebukuro Station, and change trains to the Seibu Ikebukuro Line. This line will take you all the way to Tokorozawa Station in about 25-30 minutues.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please come in comfortable clothing, as this tour involves a lot of walking. There will be a 30 minute walk between the first and second locations.
- You will be taking a bus with your otomo tour guide from the meeting place to the first location.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 2000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands