Explore our promoted experiences
- Swim in turquoise waters at gorgeous inlets and coves
- See landmarks such as the Li Galli Islands and the lighthouse on Capri
- Sit down for a meal at a waterside restaurant on Capri (optional and at own expense)
- Customize your itinerary in consultation with your private captain
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Take in excellent views of the Amalfi Coast and you cruise over to the Li Galli islands, a privately owned archipelago with a rich history. In Homer's Greek classic The Odyssey, Ulysses hears the song of the sirens when passing these islands, and more recently, the renowned Soviet ballet dancer Rudolf Nureyev owned the private villas that remain there today.
Take in the island's rock formations and luxury villas as you swim in the marine reserve. Next, continue on to Capri and get close views of the limestone coastline with its grottos, beach clubs, and famous Faraglioni rock formations. Glide by Marina Piccola, where the rich and famous dock, and cruise by Mount Vesuvius and the Capri's sole lighthouse, which dates back to 1862. If you're lucky, you might see wild mountain goats roaming on the rocks.
If you get hungry, stop at one of Capri's harborside restaurants and enjoy refreshments or meal (own expense). Have time on the island at your leisure before returning to Salerno at the end of 6 hours.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Cruise ship passengers MUST include the following information: ship name, docking time, and re-boarding time.
- NOTE: Our experienced captains monitor sea conditions continuously and are solely responsible for deeming them acceptable or not. If necessary, routes or itineraries can be changed by the captain at any time.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The boat tour will be refundable only if on the scheduled day the weather is deemed “unsafe” by the boat captain, in which case the provider will offer to either re-schedule or to honor a full refund. If the captain says that the weather and sea conditions are safe to go out, the boat tour is considered firm and non-refundable.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Exclusive Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff