6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Dip into ancient ruins and volcanic wines on this variety-packed tour of Santorini. With an expert guide, venture to the Akrotiri Santorini archaeological site to explore the semi-crumbled buildings and relics buried here by volcanic ash 3,600 years ago. Then, visit traditional wineries and taste several varietals, all defined by the island’s mineral-rich soils. This tour is limited to eight travelers to ensure a small-group, personalized experience.
- Small-group tour of Akrotiri and Santorini wineries with a professional guide
- Explore the excavations of Akrotiri, a Minoan city that lay buried for centuries after a volcanic eruption
- Visit traditional wineries and enjoy a platter of local delicacies alongside wine samples
- Try multiple varietals of Santorini wine like nykteri and assyrtiko
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight people ensures personalized attention
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned Mercedes-Benz minivan
Professional archaeologist at Akrotiri
12 wine tastings at three wineries with a professional Sommelier
Local snacks and Greek tapas served alongside wine tastings at each of the wineries
All sales taxes and fees
Entrance Ticket at th Akrotiri Site and the three wineries
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please enter your hotel or accommodation information at time of booking. The tour includes pickup and drop-service from all accommodations and hotels throughout Santorini. In case your accommodation is not accessible by car due to landscape, walkways, steps or whatever reason the meeting point for your pickup will be set at a main accessible location within walking distance from your accommodation.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.