5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Sail around Santorini on this private, luxury catamaran cruise. Choose from a daytime or sunset cruise, and then spend half a day lazing on deck; soaking up the sun, sights and sea views. Dock by Red Beach and White Beach for swimming, snorkeling and sunbathing, and luxuriate in the supposedly healing waters of the island’s natural hot springs. If you’ve opted for the sunset cruise, be sure to bring your camera to capture the world-famous sunset for which Santorini is famed. A traditional meal and unlimited wine, beer and soda are also included.
- Private 5-hour caldera cruise in Santorini
- Glide around the island in style aboard your very own private, luxury catamaran
- Enjoy a relaxing and reviving bath in the warm waters of Nea Kameni's volcanic hot springs
- Swim, snorkel and sunbathe at White Beach and Red Beach
- Devour a tasty onboard lunch or dinner and cool off with unlimited wine, beer or soda
- Snap postcard-perfect photos of the caldera as the sun sets, if option selected
- Choose from a private daytime or sunset cruise
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Restrooms / Changing room
Grilled chicken Fillets
Appetizers, spreads such as tzatziki and a Greek Salad (Vegetarian)
Greek Beer, Santorini Wine, Soda's, Mineral Water
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup guests from all Santorini hotels & Airbnb's.
If hotel is inaccessible by car due to restrictions, pickup will be held from a nearby location within short walking distance.
Cruise ship travelers: Meeting point is the top of the cable car. Your guide will hold a name board with travelers name on.
Airport travelers: Pickup and drop off is possible from Santorini National Airport at no extra cost.
- Santorini Airport, Greece
- Τελεφερίκ Σαντορίνης - Άνω Σταθμός, Ipapantis 10, Thira 847 00, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring your bathing suit and sun screen. Towels are provided on board, optionally you can bring your own as well.
- Hotel pick-ups will be done to the closest accessible areas;parts of Santorini are in a slope and can't be accessed by vehicles
- Please note that drinks such as wine and beer are being offered complimentary from the crew while on board under a moderate consumption and within alcohol safety limits scheme, as per the Greek sea law for travelers on board organized sea excursions. Boarding of intoxicated guests will not be allowed on this trip for safety issues.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Santorini Day Tours
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Santorini Caldera Cruise Including Greek Meal and Drinks?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Santorini Caldera Cruise Including Greek Meal and Drinks?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Santorini Caldera Cruise Including Greek Meal and Drinks?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "They have noodles so don't be scared if you can't swim well." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Santorini Caldera Cruise Including Greek Meal and Drinks
1 hour 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCatamaran Cruises Water ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSantoriniShore Excursions - Cyclades IslandsCatamaran Cruises - Cyclades IslandsWater Tours - Cyclades IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Cyclades IslandsHalf-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsShore Excursions - KosCatamaran Cruises - KosWater Tours - KosPorts of Call Tours - KosHalf-day Tours - KosShore Excursions - BodrumCatamaran Cruises - BodrumWater Tours - BodrumPorts of Call Tours - BodrumHalf-day Tours - BodrumCategory
Akrotiri Tours & TicketsPort of Santorini (Athinios Port) Tours & TicketsPyrgos (Pyrgos Kallistis) Tours & TicketsNea Kameni Tours & TicketsPerivolos Beach Tours & TicketsSkaros Rock Tours & TicketsWhite Door Theater (White Door Theatro) Tours & TicketsWhite Beach Tours & TicketsRed Beach Tours & TicketsThirasia (Therasia) Tours & TicketsFira–Oia Hike Tours & Tickets