- Enjoy a sail around Santorini during this luxury catamaran cruise
- Stop at the volcanic hot springs for a mud bath
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Explore the Red and White beaches
- Greek barbecue meal
- Use of snorkel equipment
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Find a comfortable spot to relax on deck as the boat departs Amoudi port, watching Santorini's coastline recede behind you.
Sail past the dramatic rock face of 'Indian Rock', Akrotiri and the Aspronissi Lighthouse, the oldest in Greece. Sail into port at the volcanic hot springs for the opportunity to plunge into the springs or treat yourself to a mud bath.
Continue to the White Beach, fringed with dramatic white cliffs, to explore in the water. Eat a Greek barbecue meal on board the boat; see Itinerary section for menu details. Sail to the Red Beach, where you can spend approximately 30 minutes swimming, snorkeling and exploring.
Sail back to Vlychada port, then board the shuttle to return to your hotel for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum passengers 20
- All yachts and boats in Greece cannot moor directly on the beach. Catamaran crew has selected the best points for swimming and snorkeling, the closest possible from the beach.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Hot Springs: Catamarans stay 50 m away from the yellowish waters of the Hot Springs. Temperature is up to 4° warmer than the clear water. Guests swim securely very close to the volcano.
- Guests have to remove their shoes before embarkation.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sunset Oia Nepa
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The only complaint (small) is that the catamaran experience is only four hours, the final hour is built in for transporting guests back to their hotel." See review
- "We saw so many sites, got to swim, listen to great music, take pictures, drink, snorkel, jump of the side of the boat, etc." See review