10 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Private Transportation with Air-conditioned vehicle
Meals(6 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 8 dinners) as itinerary
6 nights accommodation(Andong 1, Gyeongju 1, Busan 2, Jeju 2) 2 persons per room.
Professional English Speaking Guide with official tour guide license
Domestic flight (Busan -> Jeju, Jeju -> Seoul, Gimpo)
Pick up and Drop off at hotel in Seoul
Food and drink unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up customer at any hotel in Seoul.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bergen travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 10 Days Essential Korea Tour(Seoul, DMZ, Andong, Gyeongju, Busan, Jeju) ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 10 Days Essential Korea Tour(Seoul, DMZ, Andong, Gyeongju, Busan, Jeju) ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 10 Days Essential Korea Tour(Seoul, DMZ, Andong, Gyeongju, Busan, Jeju) ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 10 Days Essential Korea Tour(Seoul, DMZ, Andong, Gyeongju, Busan, Jeju) ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
10 Days Essential Korea Tour(Seoul, DMZ, Andong, Gyeongju, Busan, Jeju)
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMulti-day ToursMarketsHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeoulFood Tours - IncheonBus Tours - IncheonMulti-day Tours - IncheonMarkets - IncheonHistorical Tours - IncheonFood Tours - YonginBus Tours - YonginMulti-day Tours - YonginMarkets - YonginHistorical Tours - YonginFood Tours - JeonjuBus Tours - JeonjuMulti-day Tours - JeonjuMarkets - JeonjuHistorical Tours - JeonjuCategory
Korean Folk Village Tours & TicketsJongmyo Tours & TicketsGate Gwanghwamun Tours & TicketsGyeonghuigung Palace Tours & TicketsBukchon Hanok Village Tours & TicketsGwangjang Market Tours & TicketsGana Art Center Tours & TicketsCheongwadae Sarangchae Tours & TicketsJogyesa Temple Tours & TicketsRunning Man Thematic Experience Center Insadong Tours & TicketsTapgol Park Tours & TicketsPaju Premium Outlets Tours & TicketsCheonggyecheon Tours & TicketsBongeunsa Temple Tours & TicketsMNet Studios Tours & TicketsTrickeye Museum Tours & TicketsOlympic Park Tours & TicketsYeouido Park Tours & TicketsNational Folk Museum of Korea Tours & TicketsInsadong Tours & Tickets