5 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Private Transportation with Air-conditioned vehicle
Meals(2 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners) as itinerary
Professional English Speaking Guide with official tour guide license
Pick up and Drop off at hotel in Seoul
2 nights accommodation(Gyeongju and Busan), If a group is odd number, two per room & one per room.
Food and drink unless specified
Service beyond the itinerary
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up customer at any hotel in Seoul.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bergen travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5 Days Essential Tour for Korea's past and present(Seoul, DMZ, Gyeongju, Busan)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 5 Days Essential Tour for Korea's past and present(Seoul, DMZ, Gyeongju, Busan)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5 Days Essential Tour for Korea's past and present(Seoul, DMZ, Gyeongju, Busan)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5 Days Essential Tour for Korea's past and present(Seoul, DMZ, Gyeongju, Busan)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
5 Days Essential Tour for Korea's past and present(Seoul, DMZ, Gyeongju, Busan)
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursTransportation ServicesPrivate Drivers Multi-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSeoulMulti-day Tours - IncheonTransportation Services - IncheonPrivate Drivers - IncheonMulti-day Tours - YonginTransportation Services - YonginPrivate Drivers - YonginMulti-day Tours - JeonjuTransportation Services - JeonjuPrivate Drivers - JeonjuCategory
Joint Security Area (Panmunjom) Tours & TicketsSeodaemun Prison History Hall Tours & TicketsLotte World Tower & Mall Tours & TicketsNamsan Cable Car Tours & TicketsCheonggyecheon Tours & TicketsPoopoo Land Tours & TicketsOlympic Park Tours & TicketsBongeunsa Temple Tours & TicketsGana Art Center Tours & TicketsTapgol Park Tours & TicketsSeoul Museum of History Tours & TicketsFigure Museum W Tours & TicketsCheongwadae Sarangchae Tours & TicketsSinheungsa Temple Tours & TicketsJamsil Sports Complex Tours & TicketsMt. Bukhan (Bukhansan) Tours & TicketsNamdaemun Market Tours & TicketsTrickeye Museum Tours & TicketsMNet Studios Tours & TicketsEverland Resort Tours & Tickets