- Skip the entrance line to Changdeokgung Palace
- Choose either a traditional or themed hanbok
- Enjoy complimentary hair styling
- Determine the duration of your hanbok rental
Departure & Return
Address: Changdeokgung Palace Branch Address: B1, 85, Donhwamun-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Sizes from S~XL available for males and females
- Bring ID or passport
- The time for selection is a half-hour. If you exceed the 30 minutes, the exceeded time will be considered part of the rental time.
- You can try on a hanbok twice
- If you exceed the return time, there is extra charge: -Traditional hanbok: 1,000 won per 10 minutes (1 person) -Theme hanbok: 2,000 won per 10 minutes (1 person).
- If the hanbok is damaged or dirtied, there is an extra charge so please be careful.
- If you lose the accessories and/or the locker key, you will be responsible for paying for those items.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hanboknam
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.