9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
English Tour Guide
Admission Fees (DMZ & Gondola)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- 1. Sneakers are required for your safety
- 2. Every tourist must travel on the authorized bus and follow the time photo regulation
- 3. If there’s an unannounced military training or official event in the DMZ, the tour will be replaced with a tour of Tomorrow's Whistle-Bunker Beat 131-Odusan Unification Tower-The War memorial of Korea
- 4. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- 5. A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- The 3rd Tunnel is quite steep and requires good physical. Also, requires to lean forward.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cosmojin Travel Agency
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during DMZ & Imjingak Peace Gondola Experience Inter-Korean War?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during DMZ & Imjingak Peace Gondola Experience Inter-Korean War?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during DMZ & Imjingak Peace Gondola Experience Inter-Korean War?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
DMZ & Imjingak Peace Gondola Experience Inter-Korean War
6 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSeoulBus Tours - IncheonHistorical Tours - IncheonFull-day Tours - IncheonBus Tours - YonginHistorical Tours - YonginFull-day Tours - YonginBus Tours - JeonjuHistorical Tours - JeonjuFull-day Tours - JeonjuCategory
Namsan Tower (N Seoul Tower) Tours & TicketsLotte World Tours & TicketsNational Folk Museum of Korea Tours & TicketsDongdaemun Market and Gate (Heunginjimun) Tours & TicketsYeouido Park Tours & TicketsGyeonghuigung Palace Tours & TicketsJogyesa Temple Tours & TicketsMt. Bukhan (Bukhansan) Tours & TicketsPoopoo Land Tours & TicketsFigure Museum W Tours & TicketsBanpo Bridge Rainbow Foundation Tours & TicketsDeoksugung Tours & TicketsAlive Museum Insadong Tours & TicketsBukchon Hanok Village Tours & TicketsMyeongdong Shopping Street Tours & TicketsLeeum, Samsung Museum of Art Tours & TicketsJoint Security Area (Panmunjom) Tours & TicketsPaju Premium Outlets Tours & TicketsJamsil Sports Complex Tours & TicketsGate Gwanghwamun Tours & Tickets