- Full-day Royal Palace and markets tour of Seoul
- Tuck into delicious Korean cuisine, including ‘bibimbap’ and soybean stew
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, entrance fees, lunch, and dinner
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
We pick up all travelers from the hotel located in downtown Seoul.
Tour ends at Myeongdong or Seoul City Hall
What To Expect
Make a quick stop at the Blue House, the presidential residence of the Republic of Korea. Continue to Jogyesa Temple, where you can learn more about Korea’s religious and spiritual heritage.
Stop for lunch (included) at a local restaurant and sample Korean specialties such as stone pot ‘bibimbap’, then enjoy some free time to browse the shops in Myeongdong, one of Seoul's trendiest shopping districts. In the afternoon, continue to Insadong, enjoy free time to explore the antique shops, art galleries, craft stores, and traditional Korean tea houses.
Meet back up with the rest of your tour group and set out to discover the city’s lively markets. Visit the Mang-won Traditional Outdoor Market, the eclectic Gwangjang Market, famous for its textile market, and Homeplus.
After a busy day of shopping and sightseeing, sit down to tuck into a delicious dinner of Korean barbecue, soybean stew, and rice.
Your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
Please note: Gyeongbokgung Palace is closed on Tuesdays, in which case you’ll visit Deoksugung Palace instead.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A pickup service is available for centrally-located Seoul hotels. If your accommodation isn't in Seoul (for example, Incheon), you can choose to make your own way to Seoul.
- Hotel pickup is only available for centrally-located Seoul hotels. If your hotel/guesthouse is behind alleys, our English guide will meet you in front of the nearest central hotel or nearest subway station.
- This tour does not stop at any shopping centers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY I LOVE SEOUL TOUR Lctd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.