- Experience the thrill of skiing in South Korea
- Select the activity package to suit your preferences
- Includes all necessary safety equipment
- Hassle-free round-trip travel from central Seoul
Departure & Return
AM 07:00 at Hongik Univ. Subway Station exit no 8
AM 07:40 at Myeongdong Subway Station exit no 2 (not exit no 4)
AM 08:00 at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 8
Drop off at Myeongdong
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Depending on the tour option you select, your day trip may include a visit to a ginseng or duty free shopping center.
- During peak seasons duration of trip from Seoul to ski resorts can vary due to traffic
- Infants must sit on laps
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1,000 travelers
- OPERATED BY SEOUL CITY TOUR CO. LTD.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms