- Comprehensive tour of the Korean demilitarized zone
- Visit all the highlights on a single tour
- Enlightening commentary from a guide
- Transportation from Seoul
- Choice of departure times
Departure & Return
Pick up from President Hotel, 1st floor in the lobby
Myeongdong (Euljiro 1 ga subway station)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 1. Sneakers are required for your safety
- 2. Every tourist must travel on the authorized bus and follow the time photo regulation
- 3. If there’s an unannounced military training or official event in the DMZ, the tour will be replaced with a tour of Tomorrow's Whistle-Bunker Beat 131-Odusan Unification Tower-The War memorial of Korea
- 4. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- 5. A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- 6. The 3rd Tunnel is quite steep and requires good physical. Also, requires to lean forward.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 44 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cosmojin Travel Agency
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience