10 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation,English-speaking staff,entrance fee,4 Meals, Traveler's insurance, accommodation
Departure & Return
2 Sejong-daero 18-gil, Sogong-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Seoul station exit 15
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY KTOURSTORY
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during K-Travel Bus(Gangwon, Gyeonggi, Jeollanamdo, Gyeongsangbukdo, Chungcheongbukdo)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during K-Travel Bus(Gangwon, Gyeonggi, Jeollanamdo, Gyeongsangbukdo, Chungcheongbukdo)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during K-Travel Bus(Gangwon, Gyeonggi, Jeollanamdo, Gyeongsangbukdo, Chungcheongbukdo)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during K-Travel Bus(Gangwon, Gyeonggi, Jeollanamdo, Gyeongsangbukdo, Chungcheongbukdo)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursMulti-day ToursMarketsMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSeoulFood Tours - IncheonBus Tours - IncheonCity Tours - IncheonMulti-day Tours - IncheonMarkets - IncheonFood Tours - YonginBus Tours - YonginCity Tours - YonginMulti-day Tours - YonginMarkets - YonginFood Tours - JeonjuBus Tours - JeonjuCity Tours - JeonjuMulti-day Tours - JeonjuMarkets - JeonjuCategory
Sinheungsa Temple Tours & TicketsJongmyo Tours & TicketsNoryangjin Fish Market Tours & TicketsMNet Studios Tours & TicketsOlympic Park Tours & TicketsBanpo Bridge Rainbow Foundation Tours & TicketsHongdae Tours & TicketsThird Tunnel of Aggression Tours & TicketsNamdaemun Market Tours & TicketsGangnam Tours & TicketsPetite France Tours & TicketsNamsan Tower (N Seoul Tower) Tours & TicketsNamsan Cable Car Tours & Tickets63 Building (Golden Tower) Tours & TicketsBukchon Hanok Village Tours & TicketsCOEX Aquarium Tours & TicketsNational Folk Museum of Korea Tours & TicketsLotte World Tower & Mall Tours & TicketsKorean Furniture Museum Tours & TicketsRunning Man Thematic Experience Center Insadong Tours & Tickets