Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Discover Seoul’s culinary scene on a street-food walking tour
- Visit seven local venues for food tastings
- Learn about the history and food culture of Korea
- Enjoy a traditional Korean barbecue lunch
- Small group ensures personal attention
Departure & Return
Our guide will meet you at Anguk Station Exit 5
We end the tour in Ikseon-dong Hanok Village where Korean traditional houses are gathered.
What To Expect
Visit local shops, restaurants, and street-food stalls, traveling through the historic Jongno neighborhood to have a small tasting at each place. Enjoy Korean rice cakes, fried pork dumplings, silkworm larva or fried fish cakes, a Korean-style egg muffin, Korean spicy rice cake, blood sausage, and more.
Specific locations are subject to change depending on availability, and potential guest allergies and dietary restrictions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; please wear comfortable walking shoes
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please note: If there are only 2 people on the tour, there will be a surcharge of $15 per person at the time of departure
- Venues and tastings may change, depending on availability
- Tour operates everyday except Mondays and Fridays.
- Please notify tour operator of any dietary restrictions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ongo Food Communications
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.