3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore top Seoul attractions including Gyeongbokgung Palace and Jogyesa Temple on this 3.5-hour Korean palace and temple tour in Seoul. Travel through Seoul by comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle with your guide. Gain insight into Joseon-era history at Gyeongbokgung Palace, once home to the Korean royal family, and explore the palace compound on foot. Visit the National Folk Museum and learn how life used to be before Korea’s rapid modernization. Then, visit the Jogyesa Temple and enjoy an authentic insight into life as a Zen Buddhist in South Korea’s bustling capital.
- Cultural and heritage tour of Seoul
- Explore Gyeongbokgung Palace, the largest of the Five Grand Palaces and arguably Seoul’s most beautiful
- Learn about life in Korea from ancient times to today at the National Folk Museum
- Witness the importance of Buddhism in Korean culture at Jogyesa Temple
- Hotel pickup and transport by air-conditioned vehicle included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide hotel pick up only in Seoul area.
If you put your hotel information, the tour operator will give the pick up time with exact meeting time. You MUST get the meeting time from the tour operator
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY KOREA TOUR (DMZ TOUR)
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Korean Palace and Temple Tour in Seoul: Gyeongbokgung Palace and Jogyesa Temple?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Korean Palace and Temple Tour in Seoul: Gyeongbokgung Palace and Jogyesa Temple?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Korean Palace and Temple Tour in Seoul: Gyeongbokgung Palace and Jogyesa Temple?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Korean Palace and Temple Tour in Seoul: Gyeongbokgung Palace and Jogyesa Temple?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Korean Palace and Temple Tour in Seoul: Gyeongbokgung Palace and Jogyesa Temple
3 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSeoulBus Tours - IncheonCity Tours - IncheonHistorical Tours - IncheonHalf-day Tours - IncheonBus Tours - YonginCity Tours - YonginHistorical Tours - YonginHalf-day Tours - YonginBus Tours - JeonjuCity Tours - JeonjuHistorical Tours - JeonjuHalf-day Tours - JeonjuCategory
Jeongdong Theater Tours & TicketsNamsan Cable Car Tours & TicketsCheonggyecheon Tours & TicketsNamsangol Hanok Village Tours & TicketsBosingak Belfry Tours & TicketsWar Memorial of Korea Tours & TicketsNoryangjin Fish Market Tours & TicketsTrickeye Museum Tours & TicketsGana Art Center Tours & TicketsYeouido Park Tours & TicketsLeeum, Samsung Museum of Art Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Korea Tours & TicketsLotte World Tower & Mall Tours & TicketsJongmyo Tours & TicketsBanpo Bridge Rainbow Foundation Tours & TicketsBukchon Hanok Village Tours & TicketsDaehangno (Daehak-ro) Tours & TicketsLotte World Tours & TicketsDynamic Maze Tours & TicketsMyeongdong NANTA Theater Tours & Tickets