- Explore the DMZ, an area only accessible as part of guided tours
- Take part in a Q&A session with a North Korean defector
- Visit the 3rd Infiltration Tunnel, the Dora Observatory, and Imjingak Park
- No hassle with transportation with round-trip transfers from central Seoul
Departure & Return
Departure from President Hotel at 08.10 AM
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Sneakers are required for your safety
- Every tourist must travel on the authorized bus and follow the time photo regulation
- If there’s an unannounced military training or official event in the DMZ, the tour will be replaced with a tour of Tomorrow's Whistle-Bunker Beat 131-Odusan Unification Tower-The War memorial of Korea
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cosmojin Travel Agency
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience