Explore our promoted experiences
- Escape Seoul ad see a more natural side to South Korea
- Reach UNESCO–listed Mt. Seorak and Nami Island in comfort by air-conditioned minivan
- Free time to follow hiking trails and walking routes along the way
- Entrance fees and round-trip travel from central Seoul included
Departure & Return
Please come to the outside of Subway Line 2 Hongik Univ. Station Exit 8.
Please come to the outside of Subway Line 4 Myeongdong Station Exit 4.
Please come to the outside of Subway Line 2/4/5 Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 9. This station is different from Dongdaemun Station.
Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Age 0-2 is free of charge, no seat available
- Cable car at Mt. Seorak may not be operated depending on the weather condition
- Arrival time is subject to weather and traffic condition
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Please make sure your departure location & time when you selected for option.
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour can be cancelled or the date can be changed if the total participants are less than 4.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Korea Time Tour
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms