Departure & Return
Please come to Subway Line 2 Hongik Univ. Station Exit 8(outside) by the meeting time as your selected option.
Please come to Subway Line 4 Myeongdong Station Exit 4(outside) by the meeting time as your selected option.
Please come to Subway Line 2/4/5 Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 9(outside) by the meeting time as your selected option.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- The itineraries during light festival at the Garden of Morning Calm(Winter Season) and normal season are different.
- Rail Bike starts from Gapyeong station, not Gimyoujung station.
- Please make sure that the option(meeting location and departure time) you selected.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Korea Time Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms