8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Home to the National Folk Museum, Gyeongbok Palace ranks among Seoul’s top city attractions—with a history dating back to the 14th-century Joseon Dynasty. On this full day tour, visit both sites of interest alongside other attractions including the Blue House, Jogyesa Temple, and the Korean Folk Village in Yongin. With all entrance fees, lunch, plus pickup and drop-off at your Seoul hotel included, delve into thousands of years of Korean culture and history.
- Explore Gyeongbok Palace and the National Folk Museum with your guide
- Visit key sites including the Blue House and Jogyesa Temple
- Gain insight into South Korea’s colorful traditions, culture, and history
- Entry fees, lunch, plus round-trip travel from your Seoul hotel included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
pick up time is all different depengding on the hotel location.
So, please confirm your meeting time with local operator
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; it is recommended that you wear good walking shoes
- Please note: On Tuesdays, Gyeongbokgung Palace, the National Folk Museum may be closed; if this is the case, you will visit Deoksu Palace, the History Museum instead
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY SEOUL CITY TOUR CO. LTD.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Gyeongbok Palace and Korean Folk Village Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Gyeongbok Palace and Korean Folk Village Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Gyeongbok Palace and Korean Folk Village Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Gyeongbok Palace and Korean Folk Village Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 6780P28
Compare Similar Experiences
Gyeongbok Palace and Korean Folk Village Tour
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesJeonjuSeoulUnique Experiences - IncheonBus Tours - IncheonHistorical Tours - IncheonFull-day Tours - IncheonUnique Experiences - YonginBus Tours - YonginHistorical Tours - YonginFull-day Tours - YonginUnique Experiences - JeonjuBus Tours - JeonjuHistorical Tours - JeonjuFull-day Tours - JeonjuCategory
Namsan Tower (N Seoul Tower)Gwangjang MarketGangnamHongdaeLotte World Tower & MallFigure Museum WNamsan Cable CarCOEX AquariumTapgol ParkGate GwanghwamunWoongjin Play Space (Woongjin Playdoci)Bukchon Hanok VillageLotte World AquariumSeoul SkyInsadongYeouido ParkDeoksugung Leeum, Samsung Museum of ArtAlive Museum InsadongNoryangjin Fish Market