Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day Seoul sightseeing tour including Namdaemun Market
- Visit UNESCO-listed Changdeokgung Palace
- Tour Namsangol Hanok Village with an informative guide
- Shop for Korean crafts and antiques in Insadong
- Head to the open-air market of Namdaemun
- Includes pickup from centrally located Seoul hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Hotel pickup is only available for centrally-located Seoul hotels. If your hotel/guesthouse is behind alleys, our English guide will meet you in front of the nearest central hotel or nearest subway station.
- On Mondays Namsangol Hanok is closed. Instead you will go to Bukchon Hanok Village
- This tour does not stop at any shopping centers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY I LOVE SEOUL TOUR Lctd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Because it is outdoor tour and Seoul's summer is very hot." See review