Explore our promoted experiences
- 3.5-hour Seoul royal palaces and highlights tour
- Visit Jogyesa Temple for insight into Korean Buddhism
- Get a look at palace life in Korea while touring Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Watch the royal guard changing ceremony at Gwanghwamun Gate
- Includes entrance fees, guide, and hotel pickup
Departure & Return
If you don't want us to pick you up, you can meet us at 9 am at the front gate of Jogyesa temple where is the first attractive to visit.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After the tour, we will drop all customers off at the Exit 5 of City Hall station or Insadong.
What To Expect
At the temple, hear about Zen Buddhism in Korea, and stroll through key parts of the colorful compound. Next, stop in Blue House Square for photo ops of the official residence of the President of the Republic of Korea, Blue House, and Mt Bukak in the background.
Next, go to Gwanghwamun Gate to watch the ceremony of the changing of the royal guards. Then head to the northern palace, Gyeongbokgung Palace, for a tour that details how the royal families and their court attendants lived. Finally, visit the National Folk Museum of Korea to learn about daily life in Korea from the Goryeo dynasty (918-1392) to the Joseon dynasty (1392-1910).
Stop by the Korean ginseng center on the way to your drop-off location (either City Hall or Insadong), where your tour ends after 3.5 hours.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with back problems or heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Please note: On Mondays, Changdeokgung Palace is closed, and you will go to Bukchon traditional Hanok Village instead. On Tuesdays, the Gyeongbokgung Palace and National Folklore museum are closed, and you will go to Deoksugung Palace and The Presidential Blue House Museum instead.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Seoul N Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff