Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit UNESCO–listed Syracuse, Ortigia Island, and Noto in one day
- Guided tour shines a light on Sicily’s ancient Greek and Roman history
- Discover fine baroque architecture in the squares of Noto
- Hassle-free round-trip travel from Catania, Taormina, and surrounds
Departure & Return
At number 32, there's a yellow sign "Sicily Day by Day".
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sicily Day By Day
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff