10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the less-visited parts of Matale on a private tour from Sigiriya. Your dedicated guide will provide in-depth commentary as you visit Nalanda Gedige, the ancient rock temple Aluvihara, and the Euphoria Spice and Herbal Gardens, where you'll watch a cooking demo and have lunch. Finish up with a tuk tuk ride to watch the sunset at Sembuwatta Lake. Round-trip transportation with pickup and drop-off makes this multi-stop tour easy and convenient.
- Private tour for you and your party only
- Tuk-tuk ride to Sembuwatta Lake
- Cooking demo and lunch at a local spice garden
- Round-trip private transportation from Sigiriya
LK60211400: Matale Highlands and Cooking Experience from Sigiriya.<br/>Pickup included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off from your hotel in Sigiriya.
Transport by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
Service of an English-speaking chauffeur guide.
Cooking demo with traditional lunch.
Entrance tickets to the visiting sites. (Sembuwatte Lake, Nalanda Gedige)
Food and beverages.
Expenses of personal nature.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel In Sigiriya.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Matale Highlands and Cooking Experience from Sigiriya?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Matale Highlands and Cooking Experience from Sigiriya?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Matale Highlands and Cooking Experience from Sigiriya?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Matale Highlands and Cooking Experience from Sigiriya?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 16052P289
Compare Similar Experiences
Matale Highlands and Cooking Experience from Sigiriya
1 hour 4 minutes
4 hours 45 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSigiriyaBus Tours - AnuradhapuraHistorical Tours - AnuradhapuraFull-day Tours - AnuradhapuraBus Tours - KandyHistorical Tours - KandyFull-day Tours - KandyBus Tours - Nuwara EliyaHistorical Tours - Nuwara EliyaFull-day Tours - Nuwara EliyaCategory