8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Set off on board a traditional “gozzo” boat for a private minicruise around Capri far from the crowds and chaos on land. Skip the hassle of the ferry and depart directly from Sorrento, skirting the coastline of the Sorrentine Peninsula and island to take in the top sights like the Blue Grotto, Faraglioni, and Natural Arch. Stop to swim and snorkel plus relax on board with drinks and snacks.
- A private Capri boat tour to enjoy the island's beauty without the crowds
- Convenient departure from Sorrento and a minicruise around the entire island
- Breaks to swim and snorkel; snorkeling gear and towels provided on board
- A private tour for a customizable itinerary and more room to spread out
Saved to wishlist!
Kit for snorkeling
Entrance to the Blue Grotto (14 euros per person)
Departure & Return
Via Marina Piccola , Via Marina Piccola, 80067 Sorrento NA, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
Outside the Ruccio bar
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Excursion Boat Sorrento
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Capri private boat tour from Sorrento?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Capri private boat tour from Sorrento?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Capri private boat tour from Sorrento?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Capri private boat tour from Sorrento
6 hours 10 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWater ToursPorts of Call ToursSnorkelingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSorrentoShore Excursions - Amalfi CoastWater Tours - Amalfi CoastPorts of Call Tours - Amalfi CoastSnorkeling - Amalfi CoastFull-day Tours - Amalfi CoastShore Excursions - PositanoWater Tours - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoSnorkeling - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoShore Excursions - CapriWater Tours - CapriPorts of Call Tours - CapriSnorkeling - CapriFull-day Tours - CapriCategory
Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento) Tours & TicketsMt. Faito (Monte Faito) Tours & TicketsSpaggia Grande Beach Tours & TicketsCorreale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova) Tours & TicketsTasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Tours & TicketsCoral Museum (Museo del Corallo) Tours & TicketsPunta del Capo Tours & TicketsCloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco) Tours & TicketsBaths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna) Tours & TicketsEmerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo) Tours & Tickets